1. Huobi Global
Huobi is a cryptocurrency exchange that is headquartered in Seychelles. It is renowned for the sheer number of cryptocurrency trading pairs available – nearly 400. It also a token that can be used to trade for other cryptocurrencies on the platform. Huobi Wallet offers a stable and safe coin-based return to investors. Huobi has been a global crypto exchange leader for years. With exceptional security, customer support, asset listings, and trading fees, Huobi is a great option for any serious crypto trader. Huobi is a stock exchange company established in 2013 with headquarters in China and offices in countries such as Korea, Hong Kong, Japan and the USA. We have provided guidance on how to transfer digital assets to Huobi with our articles “Purchase Bitcoin on Huobi” and Purchase Ethereum on Huobi”. In this article, we will explain how to withdraw money from Huobi. There is no withdrawal transaction on Huobi OTC today. You can transfer your cryptocurrency to Huobi Pro first and then withdraw it from Huobi Global.
2. How to use Huobi Global ?
Huobi is a Mandarin word, its literal meaning is currency. The exchange has been so long in the crypto scene and it was ranked in the top 3 exchanges in the world in terms of volume and liquidity. However, with the passage of time, new names entered the market with more funds and Huobi lost the spot in the top 3, but still, it has managed to rank in the top 10 largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world based on the trading volume.
- Login to your account and log in with your account
- Click on Buy Crypto on the top left
- Enter which currency you want to pay with and then select Bitcoin
- You can only use credit card
- On the order screen, confirm the payment method and amount and place the order by clicking Go to simplex
- Fill in your credit card data and some personal data and proceed your order
- Simplex will send your Bitcoin to your Huobi account
3. How to create a Huobi account?
Creating a trading account is not a big deal, it is done within a matter of minutes. You can perform the following simple steps to create your free account on Huobi:
- Visit the Huobi website
- Select your nationality from the dropdown menu, enter you email address or your phone number and a strong password
- Agree to the terms
- Click Sign Up
By performing the above simple steps, your trading account will be created easily. To confirm the account, you will get a code from the official email address of the company at your registered email account. Simply copy and paste the code in the required field and your account will be confirmed.
How to verify your account?
After creating an account, you can verify yourself. Follow the below steps to successfully verify your account:
- Login to your account
- Click on your profile icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- In the dropdown menu click on the Verification tab.
- Fill in the details including your nationality, government-issued ID card, first and last name, and photo of your ID which details you need to insert in the required field.
- Click on the Verify button to apply for the verification of your account.
Within 24 hours you will get a response from Huobi about the verification of your account. This period is not certain and takes longer for some profiles due to hindrance in the verification process. The processing time varies from case to case.
There are two verification levels on the website.
- Level 1
- Level 2
For level 1 verification you only need to provide your legal first and last name, date of birth, phone number, residential address, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
To verify your account to level 2 you need to provide a selfie holding your identity card. All the information you provide will be verified against public records.
4. How to withdraw money from Huobi
• You must first transfer your digital assets from Huobi OTC to Huobi Pro. In order to transfer your BTC, ETH, USDT or HT tokens from OTC to the Exhange account, you can select transfer from OTC Account to your Exchange account. Then confirm your transfer.
• After completing the transfer, you can check the Huobi OTC Balances section to check your balance.
• After the transaction, you can see the OTC and account balances on the “Balances” page.
In this article, we have explained how to withdraw money from Huobi. If you want to buy cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether with credit card or cash, Cointral provides you with the best price and convenience. If you want to learn more about Binance, one of the world-famous cryptocurrency exchanges, you can check our articles “Buy Bitcoin”, “Deposit on Binance” and “Withdrawal from Binance” on our blog.
5. Advantages of Huobi Global
- 6+ years of digital assets services experience since 2013
- A flat fee of 0.20% and get a discount when you hold Huobi Token
- Choose from 200+ cryptocurrencies
- Credit card payments possible
- iOS and Android app
- 5x leverage trading
- 24/7 local customer support
To understand better how to use Houbi, click on the link below: